Internet domain diferenty.com and other domains with other extensions of different levels (.ru, .fr, .pt and other) are property of:
PERFECT BOUSO RAMON ALVAREZ
Pascual Veiga, 18 2º Izq.
27780 Foz, Lugo (Spain)
The webpages https://www.diferenty.com
They are owned by BOUSO ALVAREZ RAMON PERFECT
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
0. The user or visitor of the website https://www.diferenty.com You are required to read the conditions of service provision detailed in this text, so that it assumes these as valid in the service.
1. Objectives of the website https://www.diferenty.com: The website is a real estate worldwide portal.
2. Conditions of use of content and services provided on this website:
2.1.- Reproduction of content is not allowed (of any type) published in https://www.diferenty.com without the express consent of the author of this web. In this case we speak of texts, graphics, source code, and any other content that is served from this site.
2.2.- On this website there may be third party content. Anyways, and as is always the intention to respect copyright and copyright law, If there is any slightest problem with respect to any material posted on this website, are requested to make contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and the content will be removed (after being checked) with as quickly as possible, since it is intended first respect for copyright and other people's work.
2.3.- The author of this site is not responsible for any misuse made of the content displayed on this website https://www.diferenty.com.
2.4.- The website https://www.diferenty.com It can be financed through advertising exposed in the same, There are banners and advertising third party content on the website.
2.6.- The author of https://www.diferenty.com is not responsible for the malfunction of the system or service provided on this website, but always it aims and works to always offer the best service.
2.7.- On this website https://www.diferenty.com There are NO illegal content (child pornography, advocating terrorism, or any other illegal content).
2.9 The website https://www.diferenty.com It contains forums.
2.10 For any questions should contact the e-mail email@example.com
Online Privacy Statement
DIFERENTY respects your privacy
DIFERENTY respects your right to privacy. This Privacy Statement informs you of our privacy practices and the choices available regarding how it collects and uses information about you and your Internet activity
In any case, The information you provide will be incorporated into a database owned by
ALVAREZ BOUSO BOUQUET PERFECT
Pascual Veiga, 18 2º Izq., 27780 Foz, Lugo (Spain) NIF.- ES33998360J
For marketing purposes, sales, maintenance and support of computer products and services we provide, authorized prior consent for their part.
1. Scope of this Privacy Statement
Links to Web sites of other companies
Likewise, We can provide social media features that allow you to share information DIFERENTY in their social networks and interact with DIFERENTY in various social media sites. The use of these functions may imply that collect or share information about you, which depend on each specific function. We recommend that you review the settings and privacy policies of social media sites with which they interact to make sure you understand the information could be collected, use and share such sites.
2. Collection of Personal Information
DIFERENTY collects, exports and uses personal information to improve service and personalize your experience and interaction with DIFERENTY. The compilation is done with due notice and prior consent, in addition to filing due to the data protection authorities.
DIFERENTY may collect your personal information to complete various transactions, such as:
• Orders for products or services, activations and records
• Creating user profiles and checking
• Requests for information
• Subscriptions marketing or technical support
The types of personal information you provide us, We can include:
• Contact information, As name, address, phone number and email address
• Tax identification number
• Another unique information, as id. and password, product and service preferences, contact preferences, career and work interests
• In some cases DIFERENTY can receive business contact data by a designated entity within your company or corporation (for example, a member of the IT department)
It never is stored financial information, as the number of your credit card / debit card or bank details.
and public, comments, shows interest or disagreement, share personal information, including photographs, in any public forum of a site DIFERENTY, red social, blog or other such forum, should be aware that any personal information you post can read the, watch, collect or use other users of these forums, and it could be used to contact you, sending unsolicited messages, or for purposes that neither you nor DIFERENTY can control. DIFERENTY is not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums.
In addition to the information you provide us, DIFERENTY may also collect information during your visit to the website of DIFERENTY, or to a website operated by other companies on behalf of DIFERENTY, through our tools automatic data collection, among which they include Web beacons, cookies, integrated web links. These tools collect certain traffic information, information that your browser sends to a website, type of browser, language, access times and the website address from which. They may also collect information about your IP address, unique device identifier, clickstream (the web pages you visit, the links you click and other actions carried out in relation to the website DIFERENTY) and product information. DIFERENTY may also use some of these tools automatic data collection on certain emails and messages sent from DIFERENTY and, Thus, DIFERENTY may collect information using these tools when you open the email or click on a link in that email.
DIFERENTY may also collect information from public sources or commercially available it considers reliable. Such information may include your name, home, Email address, preferences, interest and demographic or profile. DIFERENTY information obtained from their public or commercial sources may be used in conjunction with DIFERENTY information collected when you visit the website DIFERENTY. For example, DIFERENTY may compare the geographic information acquired from commercial sources with the IP address collected by the tools of automatic data collection to determine what is your general geographic area.
3. How do we use this information?
DIFERENTY collects information to better understand your needs and interests will help provide a personalized and consistent experience. For example, DIFERENTY may use your information to:
• help you complete a transaction or order;
• Prevent and detect security threats, fraudulent behavior or other malicious activities
• information about products and services
• Provide and improve service and support
• Informing on new services and benefits
• Provide personalized promotional offers
• Select the content that you are going to communicate
• Allow you to participate in contests and surveys
• To contact you regarding products or services DIFERENTY
Security information, tax identification numbers and other sensitive personal information is not used by our financial services providers or DIFERENTY other purposes and will not be retained for longer than necessary for the provision of such services.
4. How do we share information?
DIFERENTY not sell, rent or lease your personal information with other, except as described in this Declaration. DIFERENTY share personal information in the following ways:
DIFERENTY hire service providers for delivery of products, service delivery and customer solutions. Such suppliers include, as an example, processors credit card, service providers and customer support in real time, service providers and e-mail marketing and automated data processing. Such service providers are obliged, by contract, to maintain the confidentiality and security of information received on behalf of DIFERENTY and not use it for any purpose other than the provision of the services contracted by DIFERENTY.
Except in the situations referred to in the present Declaration, DIFERENTY will not share with third parties the personal information you provide without your express consent, except: (i) properly respond to information requests authorized police and state authorities; (ii) any applicable law, rule, auto or court order; (iii) investigate and help prevent security threats, fraudulent behavior or other malicious activities; (iv) implement and protect the rights and properties of DIFERENTY; O (v) protect the rights or personal safety of DIFERENTY, of our employees and third parties in ownership or use of DIFERENTY where permitted, provided that the law is respected.
5. Children's Privacy
DIFERENTY not knowingly collect information from children under 13 years and their websites are not directed at those under age although the content is suitable for all audiences. We recommend that parents and guardians actively monitor the activities and interests of their children on the Internet and mobile devices.
6. Your choices and selecting your privacy preferences
DIFERENTY gives you the option of receiving a wide variety of information that complements our products and services. You can subscribe to receive information about certain products and services, and you can also choose to receive general communications DIFERENTY.
General Communications DIFERENTY
DIFERENTY general communications provide information about products, services or assistance. They may include information about new products, special offers or invitations to participate in market research or compliance reviews.
7. Information access and accuracy of the same
DIFERENTY works to keep an accurate record of your personal information. We have implemented technology, management processes and policies to help maintain data accuracy. DIFERENTY offers individuals reasonable access to personal information provided and the reasonable ability to review and correct it or ask for anonymity, blocking or removal, as appropriate.
8. Maintaining security of your personal information
DIFERENTY takes seriously the trust you place in us. In order to prevent access and unauthorized disclosure, maintain data accuracy and ensure correct use of information,DIFERENTY uses physical procedures, appropriate and reasonable steps to protect the information it collects and processes technical and administrative. DIFERENTY retains data as required or permitted by local law and provided it has a legitimate business purpose.
9. Changes to this Statement
If we change our Privacy Statement, We publish the updated revised statement here with a review date. If major changes are made in this Statement that materially affect our privacy practices, it can also communicate through other means, such as email or posting notices on our corporate website and / or social media pages, before the changes take effect.
10. Contact Us
We value your opinion. If you have comments or questions about our Privacy Statement, You can send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the following address:
Pascual Veiga, 18 2º Izq.
27780 Foz, Lugo (Spain)
For the attention of the Safety.
How to use tools DIFERENTY automatic data collection
Additional information is available on web technology tools commonly used in the following sections.
A "cookie" is a small data file that is transferred from a website to the hard drive of your computer. DIFERENTY or its service providers send cookies when you surf our site or sites where our ads appear, if you shop, request or personalize information or register for certain services. If you accept the cookies used on our site, in managed by other companies on behalf of DIFERENTY sites or sites where our ads appear, it facilitates access to information about your browsing behavior. Cookies are usually classified as cookies "session" or "persistent" cookies.
• Session cookies do not stay on your computer once you close your browser.
In some countries you can also set your preferences for cookies DIFERENTY.COM and partner sites through a management tool visit site preferences.
How to block cookies in different browsers
If you use Internet Explorer (IE) 9.0+:
• Go to "Tools" in the menu bar, where it should be deployed menu, where you choose "Internet Options"
• Click on the tab "Privacy" at the top
• Slide the switch up to the "block all cookies"
Important announcement: block all cookies might prevent you agreed to many sites. The following two levels of privacy of Internet Explorer, high and medium-high, They are more bearable.
To delete existing cookies:
• Go to "Tools" in the menu bar to be deployed inferiorly and then click "Internet Options".
• Click on the "General" tab should be under the "browsing history" and click "remove".
If you use Google Chrome to turn off cookies:
• Go to the "Tools menu"
• Click on "Options"
• Click on "Advanced"
• Select "setting cookies". Once do, select "block all cookies"
• Now all cookies should be blocked in your Google Chrome
To delete existing cookies:
• Go to the "Tools menu"
• Click on "Options"
• Click on "Advanced"
• In the section "Privacy" select "Show Cookies"
• should open a new window called "cookies". Here you can see all cookies that are in your browser Google Chrome.
• Click on "remove all" to remove any element cookies
• If you only want to delete a specific cookie, simply select it and click "delete"
Safari 5.1 +
Go to the Safari menu and click "About", to find out which version you are using Safari.
• From the Safari menu, click on "Preferences".
• Once you are in the Safari preferences window, click on "privacy".
• Set your preferences on creating cookies next to "Block cookies".
• Select "Sources and advertisers" - "Always" or "Never".
• If you have stored some kind of cookies or data, click "Details".
• If you want to delete data, select the information and click "Delete".
• If you want to delete data from all pages, simply click "Delete All".
• He has already finished, click "Finish" to return to the Preferences window.
• Go to the Opera window on top, select "Tools".
• Select, from here, "Preferences".
• Click on "Advanced".
• Select "Accept Cookies".
• Select "Accept Cookies" or "Accept only cookies from the site I'm visiting".
• Make sure "Delete new cookies when visiting Opera" is not selected.
• You can now click "OK".
• At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button and select Options.
• Select the Privacy panel.
• Choose Use custom settings for history.
Check the option to activate Accept Cookies, and uncheck it to disable them.
• If you are trying to solve related problems with cookies, make sure the option Even third party is not marked to Never. For more information, see article Disable third-party cookies.
• Choose how long cookies will be stored:
• Keep until: expire: Cookies are deleted when they reach their expiration date, that sets the site that sent the cookie.
• Keep until: close Firefox: Cookies that are stored on your computer will be deleted when you close Firefox.
• Keep until: always ask: It displays an alert every time a website tries to set cookies asking if you want to store.
• Click OK to close the Options window.
The data provided, prior consent shall be kept by DIFERENTY , with the strictest confidence.
From the moment you receive unsolicited commercial information.
In accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/99, of 13 from December, Personal Data Protection, we inform you that the personal information you give us will be incorporated into the database DIFERENTY , called "CUSTOMER", duly registered with the Data Protection Agency, also in order to keep you informed promptly, by mail, phone calls or fax about our services and products and by e-mail or sms of our products or services similar to the one you requested us.
DIFERENTY, will not give your data to third parties.
You have the right to rectify, cancel or oppose the processing of information that concerns you and for this, go to: DIFERENTY, Pascual Veiga, 18 2º Izq., by e-mail to email@example.com, the attention of the security officer or with your access data within DIFERENTY.COM by clicking “Cancel my account” They will erase all your completely and permanently.
The objective of DIFERENTY, is to carry out commercial activities to keep you informed about offers and promotions of computer products and services that we.
In each communication we send, We remind you may exercise your rights of access, modification or cancellation of your data. From the moment your customer record, We understand that you have given your express consent for everything you have explained on this page.
Thank you for your trust.