3 bedroom apartment of refurbished charm with river view in Janelas Verdes
Unique opportunity to live in an excellent area of the city, in an apartment that has been completely recovered, with great materials and finishes, offering a lot of quality of life and comfort to those who live there.
House with plenty of natural light and river views from all divisions facing Rua das Janelas Verdes!
A charming apartment with lots of details and details that give it a very special style.
The apartment has: Hall, full bathroom, bedroom office, large living room and dining room, master bedroom or suite with closet and full bathroom.
Kitchen with dining countertop and large built-in pantry. Equipped with dishwasher and washing machine and dryer.
The apartment was fully recovered in 2019 with great taste and care to maintain all the charm of the old moth.
High ceilings, worked ceilings, running board floors, period tiles, air conditioning, heated towel racks and triple glass frames.
The fraction is on the second floor of a building with no elevator.
Get in touch, schedule your visit and enchant by this property!
Estrela is a portuguese parish in the municipality of Lisbon, belonging to the Historic Center Zone of the capital.
With a unique cultural, gastronomic and human offer, the Parish of Estrela welcomes those who visit it allowing a unique journey through a rich Heritage that mirrors a parish full of identity.
The business card contains the quality green spaces, such as Jardim da Estrela and Tapada das Necessidades; the typical restaurants, the tasquinhas and simultaneously a gastronomic offer of fusion; and cultural references such as the National Museum of Ancient Art, the Museum of the East, the Convent of Bernardas, with the Puppet Museum, the Convent of S. Francisco de Paula, the Basilica of the Star, the Fountain of Hope and the Historical Quarter of Madragoa, one of the most emblematic neighborhoods of the City of Lisbon.
Estrela is also the Parish of the City with more Embassies in its territory and where the Palace of São Bento is located.
The Tile that covers much of the building tells the story of a parish that preserves tradition, but designs modernity.
Culture and Leisure:
– Abbey of Our Lady of Nazareth of Mocambo or Convent of Bernardas or Royal Monastery of Our Lady of Nazareth of Mocambo
– Basilica of the Star or Basilica of the Heart of Jesus
– Cinema Cinearte or Theatre Company A Barraca
– Set of the Palace of Needs or Convent of St. Philip of Néri (old)
– Convent of the Trinas of Mocambo
– Casa da Comédia Theatre Building
– Gare Marítima de Alcântara or Alcântara Maritime Station
– Gare Marítima da Rocha do Conde de Óbidos or Rocha do Rocha do Óbidos Maritime Station
– Church of St. Francis of Paula
– Evangelical Apostolic Catholic Catholic Church
– Church of Santos-o-Velho
– National Museum of Ancient Art or Museum of Green Windows or Alvor Palace
– Palace of Viscounts and Counters of Olivais and Penha-Longa or Palacete da Lapa
– Palace of the Viscounts of Sacavém
– Palace of the Count of Agrolongo
– Palace of the Count of Óbidos or Palace where the Portuguese Red Cross is installed
– Palace of St. Benedict, exterior staircase and garden consonant with the residence of the Prime Minister or Convent of St. Benedict of Health (former)
Estrela has several options at the school network level, in the various degrees of education.
It has little offer of Public Pre-School Education, with a Kindergarten.
The parish also has two schools of the 1st Cycle.
In Estrela there are also two reference university, the Higher School of Childhood Educators Maria Ulrich and the Higher Institute of Economics and Management.
In addition to these public institutions there are also private institutions of reference guaranteed access to good studies for people of various social classes.
Ref: LS102007 – REF: HT-LS102007