APARTMENT T2 RESTELO /BELÉM /BEIRA RIO FULLY REFURBISHED
Modern and elegant T2 in Belém Restelo, a privileged area of the city of Lisbon, totally refurbished and with great use of space.
The apartment benefits from plenty of natural light, being oriented to the South and having windows in all areas of the house.
It has air conditioning in the common areas, for greater well-being on warmer days, by the usual pleasant climate, mainly influenced by its proximity to the Tagus River.
Totally quiet area, with easy parking at the door.
Excellent location, close to transport to the most central areas of the city, both day and night, as well as important and representative monuments of Portuguese history, such as the Belem Tower and the Jerónimos Monastery, restoration of excellent gastronomy and typical sweets, worthy of crossing borders to know.
Belém is a portuguese parish in the municipality of Lisbon, belonging to the Western Zone of the capital, with an area of 10.43 km².
Bethlehem is linked to the Discoveries, when King Manuel I ascended the throne in 1495. It has its headquarters in the former parish of Santa Maria de Belém and, due to its mainly Catholic population, has as orago or patron, since its origin, Our Lady.
Today, Belém contains several green spaces with museums, parks and gardens, boasting an attractive riverside environment with cafes and a public promenade. It is one of the most touristic areas of Portugal.
Culture and Leisure:
– Tombstone of the Esculápio God
– Monastery of Santa Maria de Belém or Jerónimos Monastery
– National Archaeological Museum including the Lusitanian Statues of Montalegre
– Navy Museum
– Chapel of St. Jerome or Hermitage of St. Jerome or Hermitage of Restelo
– Building of the National Factory of Cordoaria or Cordoaria Nacional
– Building where the Museum of Popular Art is installed
– House of the Governor of the Tower of Belém
– Former residence of the Governor of Forte do Bom Sucesso
– High Duke Fort
– Palace of the Marquis of Angeja
– Property in Lisbon, on Rua da Praia de Pedrouços
– Belém Cultural Center
– Coach Museum
– Central Tejo or Electricity Museum
– National Palace of Bethlehem
– Building at Rua de Pedrouços, no. 84 a 88A
– Chapel of The Holy Christ or Hermitage of The Holy Christ
– Convent of Our Lady of Good Success (ensemble) or Dominican Convent of Our Lady of Good Success
– Palace in Rua de Pedrouços or Vila Garcia (Lisbon)
– Noble House of Lázaro Leitão Aranha or Noble House of Lázaro Leitão or Quinta de Lázaro Leitão including gardens
– Tower of St. Vincent de Belém or Tower of Bethlehem or Tower of St. Vincent to Par de Belém – (Manueline style)
– Monument to the Discoveries
– Moinhos do Caramão da Ajuda or Moinhos de Santana or Moinhos do Casal das Freiras
– Hermitage of Saint Jerome
– Church of St. Francis Xavier
– Caselas Mill
– Quinta de Caselas
– Quinta de São José
– Quinta de Santo António de Caselas
– Monument to Overseas Combatants
– Statue of Saint Nuno Álvares Pereira
– Neighborhoods of Caselas, Belém and Pedrouços, characterized by their construction during the Estado Novo, originally called economic neighborhoods, which currently constitute residential areas of low population density in the interior of the city.
– Vasco da Gama Garden
– Garden in the Riverside Area
– Parque Infantil na R. Duarte Pacheco Pereira
– Children’s Playground at R. do Cais da Alfandega Velha
Belém is particularly well-endowed at the level of the school network, in the various degrees of education.
It has significant offer of Public Pre-School Education, with four Kindergartens.
The parish also has three schools of the 1st Cycle, an EB23, and two secondary schools.
In Belém there is also a reference university in Portugal, the Lusíada University.
In addition to these public institutions there are also 26 private institutions of reference guaranteed access to good studies for people from different social classes. – REF: HT-DR072002