Come live in the refinement of this villa in Azeitão T4+1
Excellent detached villa in Brejos de Azeitão, on land with 900 m2 consisting of 2 floors: on the 1st floor, 3 bedrooms with wardrobes 2 bathrooms and one more office space,
Ground floor 1 suite, 1 service toilet, large living room with fireplace lined in schist stone, Kitchenet with balcony, stone floor of the Portuguese sidewalk, garage for 2 cars and storage space. Fully equipped and furnished.
Outside, with magnificent patio, with its garden careful with automatic irrigation and its trees of leafy canopies, and in addition to the pool, we also have a porch under which we find the barbecue and oven, an artesian hole, has a central water treatment. Come and enjoy a unique and quiet lifestyle in one of the most charming regions of Portugal.
It is 25 min from Lisbon (30 kms), 6kms from the wonderful beaches of Portinho da Arrábida and 12kms from Fonte da Telha Beach.
Opportunity not to be missed for those who want to live with all the amenities and in an atmosphere of refinement.. .
Close to trade and services.
Book your visit now! Contact us!
Habita is a partner of several financial entities enabling all its clients free simulations of Home Loans.
Azeitão, officially, União das Freguesias de Azeitão (São Lourenço and São Simão), is a portuguese parish in the municipality of Setúbal, with an area of 69.32 km².
In 2019, it was officially recognized by the Portuguese Brotherhood of Craft Beer (CPCA) as the national capital of the soft average.
Azeitão was a municipality Portuguese extinct on October 24, 1855 and integrated in the municipality of Setúbal. It is formed by the former parishes of Azeitão (São Lourenço and São Simão), better known by the designations of Vila Nogueira de Azeitão, Brejos de Azeitão, Vendas de Azeitão and Vila Fresca de Azeitão. They share the name “of Azeitão”, thanks to the extensive olive groves that, in the Arab era, dominated those stops.
The lands of Azeitão embodied by these two former parishes, now unified, were since the foundation of the Kingdom of Portugal an integral part of the Municipality of Sesimbra and reportedly the richest of the respective term. The aspirations for sesimbra’s separation and municipal self-determination are as old as its own history.
In the locality of Vila Nogueira de Azeitão, there are several farms, some of them dedicated to the production of wine, cheeses, and the famous pies and these.
Culture and Leisure:
– Church of St. Lawrence: From the primitive Gothic temple nothing remained as proof, and what we see today is a church with tiles of the eighteenth century, carving and some paintings.
– Fountain of the Astonished: It gained its name due to the admiration that contemplation caused. It is said that those who drink from these waters are stuck forever to the locality.
– Caves José Maria da Fonseca and its Wine Museum: Installed in a 19th century building, they display the ancient machinery demonstrating how things evolved over a period of 150 years.
– Azeitão Tile Factory: Maintains the tradition of producing completely manual tiles, using the faience technique.
– Palace of the Dukes of Aveiro: Built in the seventeenth century, it is a symbol of the aristocratic past of the land. However, it is not visitable. In front of you is the pillory.
– Quinta das Torres: Noble 16th century house that is today an inn with restaurant and tea house. It has a lake and a small fresco house in the center.
– Quinta da Bacalhoa: Famous not only for its wine, but also for hosting an important blue heritage of the 15th and 16th centuries. – REF: HT-LU072004