Land Lisboa, Portugal (SU-AT5325AGR)

2.580.000 €

Description

Land of GELFAS with 119.841sqm in CASTANHEIRA do RIBATEJOVILA FRANCA de XIRA. – The land of Gelfas is located in Castanheira do Ribatejo, in Vila Franca de Xira. – Plot of land classified in the PDM regulation as rustic-30%; soil affected by the urban ecological structure – 29560sqm. And the remaining 70% multipurpose spaces "areas very conditioned to construction" – 71,000sqm. – Deployment index: 0.5. The property is located in a mixed environment in the place of Gelfas, in Castanheira do Ribatejo. The surrounding area is characterized by the implementation of mixed, industrial and residential buildings being an area with warehouse buildings. The area is completely infrastructure, being a central area of the village of Carregado, and the land under analysis is on the southern peripheral boundary facing the center of the village, presenting generally good road access. Excellent opportunity, book your visit now!

Additional Details

  • Land:
    m2

Location

Share This Property

Share