New 4 bedroom apartment with sea views, Vila Nova de Gaia
New 4 bedroom apartment in Gaia with 154m2, near Soares dos Reis and VL8.
This apartment consists of an Open Space room, a kitchen, 4 bedrooms, 5 wardrobes, 3 toilets – a suite, a full toilet and a toilet service, has a laundry room and a balcony.
Apartment with 3 fronts.
The kitchen is equipped with:
Glass ceramic hob, combined refrigerator, oven, microwave and hood.
The kitchen furniture is in hydrofuge MDF with a unique design. Kitchen stall in stainless steel (Rodl or Frank).
The island is in zaire granite.
Suspended ceilings in hydrofuge plasterboard with built-in LED lights.
Type of finishes:
Hall Living Room Bedrooms
Floating floor 10.5ml (Wlcanders)
Suspended ceiling with built-in LED lights
Painted walls and ceilings
Wardrobes with drawer bodies and shelves lined inside and lacquered doors in white color.
Ceiling-to-ceiling walls with porcelain-rectify tile
False ceilings in hydrofuge plasterboard with built-in lights
Roca suspended toilet and bidet
Roca suspended furniture
Acrylic shower base
Roca single-control taps
And then there’s:
Reverse air conditioning – Daikin
Thermal-breaking aluminum frames with double glass, thermal and acoustic insulation
Heat pump with capacity of 300L – Daikin
Connection to the natural gas network
Fire doors in stair accesses
2 parking spaces
The projects under development are mainly oriented towards the medium high range of customers – with average prices that rival the neighboring municipality of Porto.
Combined with the quality of construction and good taste of finishes, it is an excellent opportunity for both own and investment housing.
Habita is a partner of several financial entities enabling all its clients free simulations of Home Loans.
Vila Nova de Gaia is a municipality and city in the Metropolitan Area of Porto with about 302,324 inhabitants. The city is located on the south bank of the mouth of the Douro River.
It is currently the third most populous municipality in Portugal, and the most populous in the Northern region, with 302,295 inhabitants of which approximately 180,000 are urban residents, distributed mainly by the parishes that make up the city of Vila Nova de Gaia are: Santa Marinha and São Pedro da Afurada (headquarters), Mafamude and Vilar do Paraíso, Canidelo, Madalena, Gulpilhares and Valadares, Vilar de Andorinho and Oliveira do Douro.
Leisure and Culture:
– Serra do Pilar Church
– Monastery of Serra do Pilar or Monastery of St. Augustine of Serra do Pilar
– Devesas Ceramic Factory
– Grijó Monastery.
– Municipal auditorium
– Municipal library
– Chapel of the Lord of the Stone
– Casa Barbot (House of culture)
– Church of the Monastery of Serra do Pilar (World Heritage)
– Grijó Monastery
– Pedroso Monastery
– Gaia Pier
– Ramos Pinto House-Museum
– Mount of the Virgin
– Gaia Biological Park – Avintes
– Lavandeira Municipal Park
– Luís I Bridge (World Heritage Site)
– Bridge of D. Maria Pia
– St. John’s Bridge
– Arrábida Bridge
– Infante Bridge
– Aguda Beach – Aguda Coastal Station, a zoo aquarium.
– Granja Beach
– Miramar Beach
– Saint Ovid
– Serra de Canelas
– Serra do Pilar
– St. Ignatius Zoo (Avintes)
Being a county with a significant area and population, there are numerous public and private educational institutions, for the different age groups.
– 84 kindergartens integrated into the public network
– 115 schools of the 1st cycle of basic education, of which 15 also include 2nd and 3rd cycle.
– 9 secondary schools with 3rd cycle of basic education
– 2 professional schools
– 7 schools
– 12 disability support institutions
– Piaget Institute – Cooperative for Integral and Ecological Human Development, C.R.L.
– ISPGaya – Gaya Polytechnic Higher Institute
– IESF – Institute of Higher Financial and Tax Studies
– ISLA – Polytechnic Institute of Management and Technology
– Gaia Conservatory of Music – REF: HT-AC072004-LD