Penthouse T5 duplex in Oeiras with panoramic sea view
In Oeiras with a view of beautiful and panoramic sea, we find this property with unique features.
This apartment, in a building with 9 floors, with 2 elevators, consists of 2 floors with very well distributed divisions:
– Single fraction distributed over the 8th and 9th floors
– 4 bedrooms
– 3 WCs
– 1 classic dining room and dining room
– 1 rustic living room and dining room
– Game room and reading area
– Private terraces and solarium
– Barbecue area
– Panoramic sea view
– Closed garage and 2 storage rooms
Privileged location overlooking the Tagus River and Ponte 25 of April, as well as the poets park, with services and commerce nearby, the Torre College, as well as next to access to Lisbon and Cascais, through the A5 and Av. Marginal.
You will also find the Oeiras Parque shopping centre a 5-minute drive away and the beach and train station of Paço de Arcos is a 10-minute walk away.
Habita is a partner of several financial entities enabling all its clients free simulations of Housing Credit.
Oeiras is a Portuguese village, county seat located in the district and metropolitan area of Lisbon, being one of the first crown municipalities of the capital.
The small municipality of Oeiras, with only 45.88 km², is located in the final tram of the Tagus Estuary, on its right bank, around a small bay of the Lisbon Coast that makes up a riverside front of 9 km long.
Globally it is considered a municipality that enjoys a great quality of life. Its natural conditions, with very fertile soils and the proximity of the Tagus Estuary, made it from an early age the target of human occupation, having a markedly rural profile until the mid-twentieth century.
More recently, its privileged position in relation to capital has led to a growing development and urbanization, especially by the relocation of companies to the county.
In this way, Oeiras is an autonomous economic hub: it is one of the most developed and rich municipalities of the Iberian Peninsula and even Europe.
Oeiras is nicknamed the Silicon Valley of Europe, mainly due to the great dynamism of its business fabric.
Culture and Leisure:
In the municipality of Oeiras there is environmental and landscape concern that is limited to the planning, creation, maintenance and diversification of green spaces. In this sense, there is the possibility of the residents of this municipality to request the free planting of plants in their residence.
The green spaces of Oeiras are essential for the awareness and environmental relationship of its inhabitants, providing them with a detachable quality of life for an urban area.
There are also great spaces for meditation, sport, leisure and recreation but often only accessible to those who do not have mobility difficulties. They are the contemporary heritage of the former Quintas de Recreio de Oeiras.
The following stand out:
– Quinta do Marquês de Pombal (Gardens of the Palace of the Marquis of Pombal and Jardim Almirante Gago Coutinho)
– Poets Park
– Quinta Real de Caxias
– Jamor National Sports Centre
– Barcarena Gunpowder Factory
The urban park of Miraflores also has pedestrian passage to Monsanto Park, the largest park in Greater Lisbon.
Oeiras also presents in its territory a substantial set of landscaped areas, which are also used as leisure areas:
– Alameda de Queijas
– Garden of the Aciprestes
– Fernando Pessoa Garden
– Municipal Garden of Paço de Arcos
– New Oeiras Garden
– Angel Palace Garden
– Garden of the Palace of arches
– Garden of the Plátanos
– Quinta dos Sete Castelos Garden
– Overseas Garden
– NOS Alive (July) on the Promenade of Algeés
– EDP Cool Jazz in the Poets Park and in the Gardens of the Palace of the Marquis of Pombal
– Seven Seven Moons in the Gunpowder Factory
– Panda Festival in the Poets Park and Oeiras Municipal Stadium
– 5 Elements in the Gardens of the Palace of the Marquis of Pombal
– Reception to the Lisbon Freshman 2015 at the Promenade of Algés
– Impending Festival in Jardim Almirante Gago Coutinho
– Infante D. Henrique Nautical School – Paço de Arcos
– FMH – Faculty of Human Motricity – in Jamor Park
– Instituto Superior Técnico (Taguspark Pole) – in Porto Salvo
– New Atlantic University – in The Powder Factory
There are about 46 public schools and 42 private schools from daycare to secondary school.
Don’t miss this opportunity and come visit!
DT121902 – REF: HT-DT072001