Santos Design T1 with Terrace, 1 Place Garage and Storage - Santos
The Santos Design building is an innovative project designed by Atelier ARX.
With wide and spacious areas, an incredible view over the 25 de Abril Bridge and the Tagus River and high quality materials.
The apartment consists of 1 suite, a spacious living room with a terrace.
Fully equipped kitchen with top appliances, all bathrooms clad in marble, air conditioning in all rooms and hardwoods.
The building has a concierge, swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi and a gym.
Estrela is a Portuguese parish in the municipality of Lisbon, belonging to the Historic Center of the capital.
With a unique cultural, gastronomic and human offer, the Parish of Estrela welcomes those who visit it, enabling a unique journey through a very rich Heritage that mirrors a Parish full of identity.
The visiting card includes quality green spaces, such as Jardim da Estrela and Tapada das Necessidades; typical restaurants, taverns and simultaneously a gastronomic fusion offer; and cultural references such as the National Museum of Ancient Art, the Museu do Oriente, the Convento das Bernardas, with the Marionette Museum, the São Francisco de Paula Convent, the Basilica da Estrela, the Chafariz da Esperança and the Historic District da Madragoa, one of the most emblematic neighborhoods in the City of Lisbon.
Estrela is also the parish of the city with more embassies in its territory and where the São Bento Palace is located.
The Azulejo that covers much of the building tells the story of a parish that preserves tradition, but projects modernity.
Culture and Leisure:
– Nossa Senhora da Nazaré do Mocambo Abbey or Bernardas Convent or Royal Monastery of Nossa Senhora da Nazaré do Mocambo
– Basilica da Estrela or Basilica of the Heart of Jesus
– Cinearte Cinema or A Barraca Theater Company
– Set of the Palace of Necessidades or Convent of São Filipe de Néri (old)
– Convent of Trinas do Mocambo
– Casa da Comédia Theater Building
– Alcântara Maritime Station or Alcântara Maritime Station
– Rocha do Conde de Óbidos Maritime Station or Rocha do Conde de Óbidos Maritime Station
– Church of São Francisco de Paula
– Lusitanian Catholic Apostolic Evangelical Church
– Church of Santos-o-Velho
– National Museum of Ancient Art or Museum of Janelas Verdes or Alvor Palace
– Palace of Viscounts and Counts of Olivais and Penha-Longa or Palace of Lapa
– Palace of Viscounts of Sacavém
– Palace of the Count of Agrolongo
– Palácio do Conde de Óbidos or Palace where the Portuguese Red Cross is installed
– São Bento Palace, exterior staircase and garden adjoining the residence of the Prime Minister or Convent of São Bento da Saúde (old)
Estrela has several options in terms of the school network, in the various levels of education.
It has little offer of Public Preschool Education, with a Kindergarten.
The parish also has two 1st cycle schools.
There are also two reference universities in Estrela, the Maria Ulrich School of Early Childhood Educators and the Higher Institute of Economics and Management.
In addition to these public institutions, there are also private reference institutions guaranteeing access to good studies for people from different social classes.
REF: JA082002 – REF: HT-JA082002