T1 New in the middle of Avenida da República
21st Century Building located on the prestigious Avenida da República.
The location in the heart of the city and its proximity to Campo Pequeno, Saldanha, the Entrecampos train station, metro stations, privileged access to the highways and the North-South axis make it a few minutes away from the best that the Lisbon region has to offer.
Innovation and elegance are once again present in this building, which will consist of T1, T2, T3 apartments and commercial spaces.
The XXI Century Building 16 is a synonym of exclusivity that is recognized for its architecture, which highlights the ventilated facades in aluminum composite panels, the frame with thermal cut and double glass and the superior quality of materials and finishes.
With a modern and sophisticated style, each apartment of Edifício Século XXI 16 presents the combination of rationality in the use of different spaces and the abundant natural light that passes through them, carefully executed and with the most demanding quality standards.
With completion scheduled for the end of the year 2022.
Class A Energy Certificate
Habita is a partner of several financial entities, allowing all its customers free simulations of mortgage loans.
The Avenidas Novas parish is today one of the strategic business centers in the city, and has in its territory universities, embassies, museums and two of the largest concert halls in Lisbon.
For all this, and for the people who compose it, the Avenidas Novas parish is considered one of the noblest housing areas in Lisbon.
The origin of the “Avenidas Novas” was the name used for urban development that led the city of Lisbon to the north, at the end of the 19th century and the first half of the 20th century. New neighborhoods appear with single-family houses and income properties, occupied by an expanding middle, upper middle and upper class.
The new neighborhoods, with wide streets, landscaped grounds and homogeneous in the design of the facades, were initially built to the taste of an eclectic architecture and vaguely Art Nouveau.
Subsequently with the urban policies of the Estado Novo, the expansion was continued within the so-called Smooth Portuguese Style.
Culture and Leisure:
– The most eclectic garden in Lisbon, Parque Eduardo VII, a space that extends over about twenty-five hectares. At the top of the park, in a very visible area of the city, there is a large flag of Portugal that represents the pride of the people in being Portuguese and Lisbon in being the country’s capital, like other world capitals.
– Alfredo da Costa Maternity
– Set of buildings on Avenida da República
– Former Mansion of the Viscounts of Valmor
– Church of Our Lady of Fátima
– Building at Avenida da República, nº 15-15-B, where Pastelaria Versailles is located
– Building at Avenida da República, nº 13, where the Colégio Académico is located
– Mint and Sealed Values
– Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation Park, including the headquarters, the museum, the CAM and the gardens
– Campo Pequeno Bullring
– Galveias Palace
– Set of buildings in Largo de São Sebastião da Pedreira
– Casa Ventura Terra or Mendonça Palace
– Artur Prat’s House
– Casa de Malhoa or Casa – Museu Dr. Anastácio Gonçalves
– Church of São Sebastião da Pedreira
– Guedes Quinhones Palace
– Hotel Ritz, including integrated heritage
– Sheraton Hotel
– Bairro Azul
Avenidas Novas has a Public Pre-School Education offer, the Mestre Arnaldo Louro de Almeida Basic School that covers the Kindergarten and 1st Cycle. At the 1st Cycle level, the aforementioned and the Basic School São Sebastião da Pedreira.
The parish also has 1 EB23 school, D. Pedro V Secondary School and 2 Secondary Schools, previously mentioned and Maria Amália Vaz de Carvalho Secondary School.
Several higher education institutions are also located in the parish, with emphasis on the Faculty of Social and Human Sciences and the Higher Institute of Accounting and Administration of Lisbon.
In addition to these public institutions, there are also private reference institutions with guaranteed access to good studies for people of various social classes. – REF: HT-AV072001