T2 with terrace and river view in Algés
Apartment with 2 rooms, in excellent condition. With double terrace of 33m2 in first line of Rio.
Composed of living room with 30m2 with direct access to the terrace, equipped kitchen with pantry and laundry area, bedroom with 18m2, wardrobe and full bathroom, suite with 18.5m2 with wardrobe and exit to terrace.
It is equipped with air conditioning, central heating and underfloor heating in the bathrooms, double glazed frames.
Parking for two cars.
Central location, close to the beaches where you can go on foot, transport, commerce, services and Jamor Urban Park.
Habita is a partner of several financial entities enabling all its clients free simulations of Home Loans.
Oeiras is a Portuguese village, seat of municipality located in the district and metropolitan area of Lisbon, being one of the first crown municipalities of the capital.
The small municipality of Oeiras, with only 45.88 km², is located on the final leg of the Tagus Estuary, on its right bank, around a small bay of the Lisbon Coast that makes up a riverside front of 9 km long.
Overall it is considered a municipality that enjoys a high quality of life. Its natural conditions, with very fertile soils and the proximity of the Tagus Estuary, made it from an early age the target of human occupation, having a markedly rural profile until the middle of the 20th century.
More recently, its privileged position in relation to the capital has led to a growing development and urbanization, especially by the relocation of companies to the municipality.
In this way, Oeiras is an autonomous economic hub: it is one of the most developed and rich municipalities in the Iberian Peninsula and even in Europe.
Oeiras is nicknamed the Silicon Valley of Europe, mainly due to the great dynamism of its business fabric.
Culture and Leisure:
In the municipality of Oeiras there is environmental and landscape concern that is limited to the planning, creation, maintenance and diversification of green spaces. In this sense, there is the possibility for residents of this municipality to request the free planting of plants in their residence.
The green spaces of Oeiras are essential for the awareness and environmental relationship of its inhabitants, providing them with a detachable quality of life for an urban area.
– NOS Alive (July) on the Promenade of Algés
– EDP Cool Jazz in the Poets’ Park and in the Gardens of the Marquis of Pombal Palace
– Seven Suns Seven Moons at the Gunpowder Factory
– Panda Festival in Poets Park and Municipal Stadium of Oeiras
– 5 Elements in the Gardens of the Marquis of Pombal Palace
– Reception to the Freshman of Lisbon 2015 at passeio marítimo de Algés
– Impending Festival at Jardim Almirante Gago Coutinho
Oeiras has a reputation for hosting a number of institutions linked to sport, especially on the national scene. The Jamor forest, next to the Cruz Quebrada Station, concentrates several structures linked to sports and outdoor activities, as well as the Faculty of Human Motricity.
The Jamor Sports Complex is part of the Stadium of Honor. Located next to it is the City of Football that houses the headquarters of the Portuguese Football Federation.
– Nautical School Infante D. Henrique – Paço de Arcos
– FMH – Faculty of Human Motricity – in Jamor Park
– Instituto Superior Técnico (Pole of Taguspark) – in Porto Salvo
– New Atlantic University – at Fabrica da Pólvora
– Gulbenkian Institute of Science (IGC)
– Institute of Chemical and Biological Technology (ITQB)
– Institute of Experimental and Technological Biology (IBET)
– Fisheries and Sea Research Institute (IPIMAR)
– National Institute of Agrarian and Veterinary Research (INIAV)
There are about 46 public schools and 42 private schools from daycare to secondary school. – REF: HT-MM062001