A fifth is T3, Alverca, 2lg.parking
Inserted in a building of 6 floors, 2 fractions per floor. With unobstructed views, lots of light, quiet area in Quinta da Omnia.
The apartment, with 4 rooms, balcony and 2 parking spaces, is like new. It is distributed by entrance hall with wardrobe, equipped kitchen, living room with balcony, full bathroom and private area with master suite and two bedrooms, all with wardrobes.
In the surrounding area you can find various commerce, schools, restaurants, among others. Access to the main road axes A1, A9, N10
Vila Franca de Xira is a municipality Portuguese in the Lisbon District, belonging to the Metropolitan Area of Lisbon. It is situated in the traditional province of Ribatejo.
It is the seat of a municipality with 318.19 km² of area.
Franca de Xira village of the Arabic word “as-Shirush”. In place of the current municipality of Vila Franca de Xira existed throughout the Middle Ages and until the mid-nineteenth century four distinct municipalities that of Povos (today a village of the parish of Vila Franca de Xira), Alverca, Alhandra and Vila Franca; in 1855, however, they were all integrated into the current municipality of Vila Franca.
In Vila Franca, in 1823, the revolting movement of Vilafrancada took place, carried out by Infante D. Miguel against the Constitution of 1822. Following these events, Vila Franca de Xira was renamed Vila Franca da Restauração; the name, however, did not last, since after the failure of Abrilada, the following year, it returned to its original form, in the same year of 1823, the title of Baron of Vila Franca de Xira, antónio Feliciano de Sousa, was created.
Culture and Leisure:
– Riverside Front of the South Zone of the Municipality: Linear Park Riverside of the Tagus Estuary
– Alto do Senhor da Boa Morte, Vila Franca de Xira
– Alhandra Pier, Alhandra
– Former House of Chamber of Alverca do Ribatejo, Alverca do Ribatejo
– Mother Church of Our Lady of Purification, Waterfalls
– Fountain of the Game Path, Calhandriz
– Former Convent of Our Lady of Subserra, Castanheira do Ribatejo
– Torres Lines Forts, House Fort
– Póvoa de Santa Iria Pier, Póvoa de Santa Iria
– Hermitage of São Romão, São João dos Montes
– Quinta do Bom Jesus, Sobralinho
– Chapel of Santa Eulalia, VialongaMuseum of Neo-Realism
– Alhandra Museum – Dr. Sousa Martins House
– Vilafranquense Artistic Athenaeum
– Municipal Library of Vila Franca de Xira
The festivals of Vila Franca De Xira, known as “Red Vest” take place on the first weekend of July and during the first week of October the old “October Fair” is held, today called the Craft Fair.
In terms of bullfighting, this is the most popular locality within the taurine culture. In second place comes the Moita do Ribatejo, followed by Alcochete, and fourth ly Benavente along with Samora Correia. – REF: HT-AP102007