T3 Refurbished in Paço Arcos
3 bedroom apartment with total remodeling, 5m from the beach.
The apartment consists of 3 bedrooms, all with wardrobes, 2 full bathrooms, living room, kitchen equipped with all appliances, pantry and a storage room on the entrance floor of the building.
Paço de Arcos is today a multifaceted village. Its territory has several valences, especially residential, business and tourist. Office Park Quinta da Fonte (home to HP, Procter & Gamble, Merck Sharp & Dohme, among others); the headquarters of the Impresa Group (owner of SIC, Expresso weekly and Caras, Visão magazines, etc.) and the headquarters of NetJets Europe are located in this location.
At the tourist level, important hotels include the Hotel Real Oeiras, the Hotel Solar Palmeiras and more recently the Hotel Vila Galé Collection Palácio dos Arcos, which results from the renovation of the Palácio dos Arcos.
Currently with the recovery of urban space and beaches, Paço de Arcos, betting on the area of restaurants and hotels with many establishments of great quality, has become a place of tourist attraction on the Cascais Line. The toponym Paço de Arcos has special emphasis today. The Station of Paço de Arcos gives access to some of the most important structures of Oeiras, it is also station of the Cascais Line closest to the Poets Park.
Habita is a partner of several financial entities enabling all its clients free simulations of Home Loans.
– Nautical School Infante D. Henrique – Paço de Arcos
– FMH – Faculty of Human Motricity – in Jamor Park
– Instituto Superior Técnico (Pole of Taguspark) – in Porto Salvo
– New Atlantic University – at Fabrica da Pólvora
There are about 46 public schools and 42 private schools from daycare to secondary school.
– NOS Alive (July) on the Promenade of Algés
– EDP Cool Jazz in the Poets’ Park and in the Gardens of the Marquis of Pombal Palace
– Seven Suns Seven Moons at the Gunpowder Factory
– Panda Festival in Poets Park and Municipal Stadium of Oeiras
– 5 Elements in the Gardens of the Marquis of Pombal Palace
– Reception to the Freshman of Lisbon 2015 at passeio marítimo de Algés
– Impending Festival at Jardim Almirante Gago Coutinho
Oeiras has a reputation for hosting a number of institutions linked to sport, especially on the national scene. The Jamor forest, next to the Cruz Quebrada Station, concentrates several structures linked to sports and outdoor activities, as well as the Faculty of Human Motricity.
The Jamor Sports Complex is part of the Stadium of Honor. Located next to it is the City of Football that houses the headquarters of the Portuguese Football Federation. – REF: HT-AP062001