FINCA IN OSSA DE MONTIEL, ALBACETE
FINCA CERRO MORENO
FINCA FOR SALE 500 Hectares. LABOR-MONTE – SMALLER AND HIGHER HUNT IN THE PROVINCE OF ALBACETE
SURFACE: 500 Hectares approx. (183 hectares of Labor and the rest for hunting and trees)
LOCATION: The farm is located in the municipality of OSSA DE MONTIEL (Albacete). Close to the “Las Lagunas Ruidera Natural Park”.
HOUSE: THE PROPERTY CONSISTS OF A NEW CONSTRUCTION HOUSE:
– 400 m2 WITH 2 COVERED TERRACES,
– ELECTRICITY AND WATER FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION,
– 7 double bedrooms EN SUITE, and ONE INDEPENDENT.
All rooms have low consumption heating.
1ST FLOOR. It offers beautiful views of the farm and consists of two separate areas:
– EAST WING: for guests, with an entrance hall and three bedrooms in suite with private bathroom.
– WEST WING: with three bedrooms (Master Suite, and two double bedrooms with private bathroom).
GROUND FLOOR . It consists of:
– KITCHEN – DINING ROOM WITH 50 m2 PANTRY WITH FIREPLACE – LOUNGE OF 50 m2 WITH FIREPLACE.
– 1 BEDROOM, 1 OFFICE, 1 BATHROOM.
– TWO COVERED TERRACES WITH LANDSCAPED AREA.
– GUARD HOUSE. Attached to the main house on the ground floor, with independent access. It consists of dining room with fireplace, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
– HUNTERS HOUSE. 200m from the main house. In the reformed phase.
STORAGE AND MACHINERY
250 m2 STORAGE:
– of new construction, annexed to the house, with a covered area of 100 m2 for machinery and irrigation material.
MACHINERY: the farm has machinery in good use for the cultivation of cereal, fruit and vegetables.
– 3 TRACTORS, one of them with a shovel and another small one for fruit trees. And
all kinds of auxiliary machinery for tractors (cultivators, mouldboards, hydraulic stone collector …)
– 1 SOWER.
– 1 HYDRAULIC TRAILER OF 8000 Kg. For tractor.
– 2 GASOIL DEPOSITS OF 2000 L. each.
– 4 DEPOSITS FOR WATER, one of them with tractor trailer.
– 2 SPRAYING EQUIPMENT OF PHYTOSANITARIES (one of 850L and another of 800L)
– 1 LARGE ROLL FOR COMPACTION OF TERRAIN AND 1 MEDIUM ROLL
OIL PRESS. To obtain olive oil by cold pressure.
LAND: 183 hectares OF LABOR SURFACE for cultivation of CEREAL (wheat, barley) AND VEGETABLES, which has PAC subsidies.
FRUIT ZONE: fenced area attached to the nave with apple, cherry, plum, pear, and walnut trees.
GARDEN AREA: fenced for the cultivation of vegetables with drip irrigation.
OLIVE ZONE: 200 OLIVE TREES of the Arbequina and Picual varieties.
MOUNT: Monte de Encina with a large acorn production, Sabina, Carrasco, and abundance of wild aromatics such as Rosemary, Thyme and Juniper of Miera), which are collected for the production of essential cosmetic oil.
The farm has a private hunt preserve, which is possible to rent. The following species are found:
MINOR HUNT: red partridge, rabbit, hare, wood pigeon and turtle doves.
HUNTING: authorized for wild pig and deer.
– LEGALIZED MANANTIAL WATER WELL with water suitable for human consumption. Water quality controlled annually.
– 2 TANKS for watering gardens, orchards and olive groves by drip.
– 40 ABBREVERS for partridges scattered throughout the farm.
– Fenced LAKE, for pigeons and turtledoves.
The farm has electricity network, with a line built expressly for it. Its management and maintenance is carried out by Iberdrola.
ACCESS AND COMMUNICATIONS
– The farm is on the road that connects Ossa de Montiel with the nearby town of Tomelloso.
It is easily accessible by the Highways of Murcia (A-30) or Alicante (A-31) that arrive in Albacete, where the
(N-430) leads to Ossa de Montiel.
– Newly paved road.
– The access road to the house of the farm is in perfect condition. The house is only 300 m from the road.
– The farm has an internal road network that gives access to all areas of the same.
– The farm is 5 km from the town of Ossa de Montiel, which is 1 Hr from Albacete, and 1’5 Hrs from Madrid.
– The closest airports are Albacete and Madrid-Barajas (215 km).
The nearest towns are Ossa de Montiel (5km), Ruidera (8km) and Tomelloso (25km).
Ossa de Montiel (2,400 Habitants) has several supermarkets, pharmacy, gas station, etc … It also has a medical emergency service 24Hrs.
In Ruidera is the “NATURAL PARK OF LAS LAGUNAS DE RUIDERA”, with bathing areas, camping, water activities, hiking and other tourist services. This privileged area consists of several lagoons with crystalline and precious waters.
In Tomelloso there is a large commercial area, it is a town with great winemaking activity, where one of the largest wine cellars in the world is located.
INCOME: The current investment is compensated by the profitability income of the farm.
BY CEREAL HARVEST: 25,000 year
BY SUBVENTION (COMMON AGRARIAN POLICY OF THE EUROPEAN UNION): 24,000 year
FOR LEASE OF HUNTING COTO: 24,000 year
OTHER ACTIVITIES: Other activities are carried out on the farm, such as the lease of land for the placement of hives for honey production, the sale of aromatic plants to distilleries of essential oils, artisan oil production, production of acorns, production of firewood, all this guarantees an approximate income of about 10,000.
PERSONNEL: the farm has an employee who performs the duties of guarding the farm and agricultural activities.
AGRICULTURAL EXPENSES: (fuel, fertilizers, seeds, harvest collection, maintenance machinery …)
OTHERS (insurance, alarm, supplies, general maintenance …)
The total expenses are 35,000-40,000 approx.
– USE OF THE PROPERTY FOR RURAL ACCOMMODATION: the distribution of the main house allows the use of it as a rural accommodation, or as a house for hunters.
– AROMÁTICAS: the great amount of wild aromatic plants, would allow the installation of a distillation plant. As well as the cultivation of other species such as lavandin.
– WIND FARM: the special orography of the terrain, with the shape of an elongated hill, is favorable for the installation of wind turbines.
– CULTIVATION OF ALMOND AND PISTACHIO. Another viable option would be the planting of these species that are very well adapted to this climate. Other species adapted to the area is saffron, well ingrained in the area.
– CELEBRATION OF EVENTS. Because of the privileged environment and its excellent location, the celebration of different events could be organized on the farm. – REF: SDSDP00666/3696